You do not have to be a formal member of Bristol Autism Support to access our service or support. The main way that people access support is via our support group meetings, drop-ins and coffee mornings.
- Click here to see What’s On
- Click here to join our mailing list (open to anyone)
- Click here to visit our Facebook page
- Click here to follow us on Twitter
We’d love for you to become a formal member of BAS. Membership is FREE and easy, and comes with a variety of great perks!
- Free goodie bag when you attend your first event
- Access to the BAS Buddy Scheme, a six-week mentoring scheme through which parents/carers who are new to autism will be matched with a volunteer to help them get the advice you need
- Access to 1:1 appointments for help with paperwork or a specific issue
- Eligibility for our loyalty scheme – attend 10 events or activities and get a free massage, reflexology or other holistic therapy treatment
- Membership to the BAS Village member-only Facebook group
- Discounts to our paid events, including our courses
- Access to member-only events
- Be a part of a wonderful community with members that help and looks after each other
Please note, membership is only available to parents and carers (this includes relatives) of autistic children, either diagnosed or suspected. You do not have to live in Bristol to become a member.