Become a Friend of BAS for a chance to win!
Bristol Autism Support relies on donations in order to run our support group meetings, courses and events. Friends of BAS is our monthly donation scheme which helps us to continue and expand our work. By becoming a Friend of BAS and donating £3, £5 or £10 a month, you will help us provide practical, accessible support for and improve the wellbeing of families affected by autism.
If you become a Friend of BAS by 31st May 2019 you will go into the draw for our fabulous prize bag! You’ll also receive free gifts just for joining the scheme. All current Friends of BAS will automatically go into the prize draw.
The prizes will be delivered in a BAS Autism Acceptance bag and include all of the following:
- A Green & Black organic chocolate sampler box
- A bath bomb in a tube from Love & Lather
- A tube of Foam Clay
- A tube of Pearl Clay
- A weighted, heatable and coolable Umimi eye mask
- A Badger Balm lip balm
- A trio of votive candles from Yankee Candle
- The Little Book of Mindfulness
- A beautiful grey and purple butterfly scarf
- A hydrating face mask
- A Dream Until Your Dreams Come True wooden heart
- A BAS Birdie ornament
- Two Butterfly bubble tubes
- A Born to Shine glittery water bottle
- A 400ml bottle of Love, Beauty and Planet Muru Muru Butter and Rose Delicious Glow body lotion
- An EOS visibly soft lip balm ball
- A Let’s Flamingle mug
- BAS wildflower seeds
- A full size Ghost Sweetheart 50ml eau de toilette
- A reversible silver and rainbow sequin journal
- A bird-patterned gift wrap book
The prize draw will be held on Friday 31st May 2019. The winner will be notified by email and on Facebook. The prize will be delivered at no charge to the winner.
The prize bag can be delivered anywhere in the UK; you don’t have to live in Bristol to be a Friend of BAS.