Our raffle this month includes over £115 in prizes!
Tickets cost £3 each. All profits go directly to Bristol Autism Support to help us provide information and support to parents and carers of children with autism.
The prizes will be delivered in a BAS Autism Acceptance bag and include all of the following:
- A Fairy Dust scented candle from Lily Flame
- A bath bomb in a tube from Love & Lather
- The Wellbeing Journal (from MIND) with creative activities to inspire you
- A lilac Snug Rug throw blanket
- The Autism Discussion Page book on anxiety, behaviour, school and parenting strategies
- Tisserand Total De-Stress diffuser oil
- BetterYou magnesium sleep mineral lotion
- ManCave Lemon & Oak shower gel
- A Fabrics and Flowers Top to Toe kit from Vintage & Co
- A Mermaid rainbow reversible sequin cushion
- One Nano Slab Chocolate Gallery from Hotel Chocolat
- A Silver Buckthorn handwash from The Scottish Fine Soaps Company
Your ticket will be emailed to you.
If you would prefer to pay by another method, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also buy tickets in person at our support group meetings. Click here for our calendar.
The prize draw will be held on Friday 30 November 2018. The winner will be notified by email. The prize will be delivered at no charge to the winner.
The prize bag can be delivered anywhere in the UK; you don’t have to live in Bristol to buy a ticket.
This raffle is conducted in line with Bristol City Council lottery rules and regulations, under our Lottery Licence 18/01227/GALOTT